Must I report?

According to the F-gas regulation, you only must make your records available on request. But, the Member States must establish reporting systems for the various sectors enabling them to develop emission data. It is therefore quite likely that several Member States will mandate that copies the logbooks are sent in annually.

Contact us


EFCTC/A Cefic Sector Group
Rue Bélliard, 40
1040 Brussels
Email to: